INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Q. Does my passport need to be valid for a minimum period?
A. Yes, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure, and it must include a minimum of 3 blank pages.
Q. What happens if the delegation is canceled due to COVID-19?
A. If one of the following scenarios arise, the dates of the Israeli delegation will be postponed, and the full amount paid will be reserved for the participant towards participation in the new BEYOND BUSINESS 2 date (no later than 12 months from the original date):
- Skies will be closed to air travel
- One of the countries, either UAE or Israel, will be declared “RED” regions
- Mandatory isolation of more than 48 hours required for returnees from the UAE
If the participant is not interested in joining the delegation on the new date, or in case of event cancellation, the participant will only be charged a management fee of $150, and an additional $99 to cover the handling costs of the Tourist Visa.
Q. What COVID-19 requirements are mandatory to enter the UAE?
A. In order to enter the UAE, delegates MUST be vaccinated at least twice (including those recovering from COVID-19), provided that the last vaccination was given within 6 months of the event (e.g. April 2021) or within 3 months for individuals in a high-risk group.
REGISTRATION FEES & CANCELLATION POLICY
Q. What is the cost of the delegate package?
A. Package pricing will vary in accordance with your preferred seating on all flights, as noted below:
- Economy - $3,212
- Premium – limited seats - $3,804
- Business – limited seats - $5,257
Q. I registered for the event and I want to pay via bank transfer. How long will my reservation be held?
A. To finalize your registration process, and secure your place as a delegate, if you choose to pay via bank transfer, your reservation will be held for 7 business days until payment is received, and no later than 04.10.2021.
Q. What happens if I have to cancel my participation due to personal reasons?
A. Canceling your participation due to personal reasons by 04.10.2021, will be charged a cancellation fee of 50%, and after 04.10.2021, will be charged a cancellation fee of 100%.
Q. If I registered for the event and then contract COVID-19 or be in quarantine prior to departure, am I still required to pay the 50% or 100% cancellation fee?
A. In this scenario, to be exempt from paying cancellation fees, you must provide one of the following:
- A certificate from the Israel Ministry of Health stating you have tested positive for COVID-19 or that you must be in quarantine for a period close to the departure of the delegation to the UAE.
- You must find a replacement from your company who is a senior-level executive (subject to the approval of Bank Hapoalim and the Israel Export Institute), and subject to the time required to issue a UAE Tourist Visa.
If a Tourist Visa can be issued on time, and you have found a suitable replacement, you will be required to pay only the $150 management fee, and $99 to cover the handling costs of the Tourist Visa.
- If for any reason, you are unable to find a replacement or if a replacement is found, but there is insufficient time to issue a Tourist Visa, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Q. I am registered as a delegate, and I may not be able to attend. Can I transfer my participation to another representative from my company?
A. No. It is not possible to transfer participation to another representative from your company, unless you have tested positive for COVID-19 or you that you must be in quarantine for a period close to the departure of the delegation to the UAE (see COVID-19 Q&A, above).
If you have a question and it does not appear in the above, we are here to help.
For questions regarding the event agenda or content, please contact the Israel Export Institute:
Irit Kogan – email@example.com | 03-5142910
Alain Mendoza – firstname.lastname@example.org | 03-5142877
For questions regarding event registration and cancelation fees, please contact the event organizers, Fly East - Beyond@flyeast.co.il | 09-9700412
The BEYOND BUSINESS 2 Team